Thursday, April 16, 2009

Today I have Serious Wonders

Today I attended the Tea Party in Kansas City. It was an experience I will never forget. I stood there in a crowd of approx. 4000 people and my little head was spinning with wonders!

Where did all these people come from? Had they ever attended anything like this before? Who made the signs for these men? (Somehow, I never imagined men making signs...giggle) Hey it was COOL!!! When did they become so passionate about politics and their beliefs? Were they all republicans? I don't really think so ... I am betting a few Ron Paul supporters were there and I am not sure what they consider themselves :) Hey he has some good ideas, not I am not dissing him, just wondering!

I wonder...how many more people are out there, that did not come to the rally, but have the same strong beliefs as the people at the rally today? Why did they not attend? But then....this whole rally thing is a bit different for conservative types ... maybe next time they will join in too ... I wonder.

The people that were there today, was this a one time thing for them? Will they find organizations to support and become involved in that will continue what was started today? I wonder ....

What I really WONDER about is ...... what am I going to do, to not let this die in my life! How can I help keep this movement going? I WONDER ....

Julie

No comments: